UPDATE: Su Davies from East Northants Council will also be present, talking about funding sources
You are invited to the next…
…East Northants Faith Group (ENFG) Leaders’ Lunch
A poster is available at: Leaders Lunch – 14 February 2018 – poster
Places can be booked online at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/east-northants-faith-group-enfg-community-leaders-lunch-tickets-42490293612
Please forward this information to anyone else who may be interested.
The next leaders’ lunch will be taking place on
Wednesday 14th February 2018: 11.30am for 12 noon,
at Thrapston Baptist Church (off Huntington Road, and accessible from Sackville Street, near the Thrapston Co-op supermarket), NN14 4NF. The meeting room is on the first floor.
A map is available at http://www.thrapstonbaptist.co.uk/find-us.
The main speaker will be Cllr Colin Wright, Chairman of East Northants Council, talking on the ‘Beauty of the Nene Valley’
There will also be networking opportunities and several related short talks including from:
Greg MacDonald and Karen Williams (East Northants Council tourism and economic development);
- Julie Thorneycroft (promoting Rushden, Higham Ferrers and Rushden Lakes);
- Ben Smith (community use of church buildings);
- Kate Dent (the Northamptonshire Surprise website);
- James Miller (promoting historic churches); and
- Andrew Presland (local heritage research with school pupils)
This will be followed by a buffet lunch: £5 per person, payable on the day in cash
Who is this event for?
Anyone who is interested, whether or not an official leader of anything, including:
- Those who appreciate the beauty of the Nene Valley, both natural and man-made, and those wanting to learn more about it
- Local people and groups wanting to make more use of their local church or other community buildings, and encourage visitors and tourism
- People wanting to promote local events and attractions – e.g. through the Northamptonshire Surprise website
- People wanting to hear the latest news about economic development opportunities in East Northants
- People wanting to start a heritage project in their community
More details are available from Andrew Presland, 01933 316927; email email@example.com